Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 19, 2007

    Week 4:

    So we had a nice Saturday going 11-7 to up the college total to 31-23 on the season, the NFL went the wrong way so we are 0-3 so far. Ugh.

    I am traveling so here is my pick for Thursday Night.

    Texas A&M +2.5 over Miami. I would think about buy the half (I was in a hurry and forgot), but I think that A&M has this game straight up on the road.

    Good luck and picks for Saturday will be up Friday afternoon.

    (By the way, for you golfers out there, get to Kohler Wisconsin if you can because it is the mecca of golf. Whistling Straights has to be the nicest golf course complex I have ever seen. The two courses are unique due to the setting the landscape, created by nature and Pete Dye. I was floored and am already thinking of heading back.)

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Weren't you just in Myrtle Beach? Do you work?

    Anonymous said...

    Yeah - do you work? Or are you making so much $ picking games you don't need to? - JKL