Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 14, 2007

    Week 3: NFL and last minute plays

    Well it was nice to West Virginia get the split last night, but my better move was my thought that I had while driving last night when I decided to book AF and the under. Sorry I did not get a chance to post it, but such is life.

    NFL on Sunday:

    Cincinnati -6.5 at Cleveland. Well I am not sure if a team has ever traded their opening day QB in the subsequent week, but that does not look good for Cleveland in the short term. They must be counting the weeks until the Brady Quinn era begins.

    Indianapolis -7 at Tennessee. Tennessee is coming off a surprise upset and Indy looks better then last year coming out out the box. Indianapolis is for real right now and I don't see them faltering this early in the season.

    Good luck this week!

    No comments: