Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 19, 2006

    Three Weeks Down; Two Early Picks this week

    Well it was another good week with just college plays going 8-4-1. So far on the season I am 30-15-2, not bad for a mere amateur. I also want to tell you about another site I use for wagering and their contest which paid me $500 into my account two weeks ago. www.betjamaica.com. They have a Free Pick 2 and Free Pick 12 contest that gives out tons of prizes each week. I was shocked to actually win something from one of these sites.

    Thursday and Friday Picks

    Georgia Tech -17 over Virginia. Virginia has dissapointed all season long. Al Groh has not been able to control the great players he has recruited over past few years. Is there not enough for gang members to do in lilly white Charlottesville?

    Northwestern/Nevada Under 48.5. The NU defense should be able to control Nevada but their offense may not score.

    No comments: