Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 14, 2006

    Saturday's Action

    Well I have to say that I am sad that my cautiousness about the NU-UNH battle last weekend was prophetically since NU laid an egg. Since I am in Chicago I am going to stay out for the game this Saturday against Eastern Michigan, where NU is a 17 point favorite. That seems a little high, but actually after seeing the Sagarin ratings that have UNH as a top 30 team it all makes sense.

    So I will be missing some great games on tv this Saturday while I am flying back hopefully I will catch some of the evening games back in Philly.

    BC -6 over BYU. I am not sold on BYU after burning me last weekend and I think BC should thrive after the tough conference test last Saturday.

    Temple/Minnesota over 53. This is just a gift, Minnesota will score 53 all by themselves. Temple is the worst team in Div 1-A.

    Ohio St. -29 over Cincinnati. I am still not sure Cincy has chosen a single QB and again against Ohio St. who cares.

    Rutgers -16.5 over Ohio. Ohio surprised me last week in a conference matchup, I don't think they will be as motivated against a hot Rutgers.

    Wisconsin -13.5 over SDSU. San Diego does not travel east very well and I think Wisconsin will beat up on them while they have an easy game on the schedule.

    Boise St. -7 at Wyoming. Boise St. is just the class of the conference.

    Pitt -3 over Michigan St. Amazingly enough Mich St. still seems to be underachievers again this year. Pitt is having the season everyone thought they would have last year.

    Florida -3.5 at Tennessee. I guess I can't get a consistent read on what Tennessee is doing this season. Florida just has too much talent this year to drop this tough game.

    Michigan/Notre Dame over 50. This game will be a shootout.

    Oregon -4.5 over Oklahoma. Well I am not sure what fashion decision the Beavers will make with their new uniforms this week but I do know they should be able to contain the one dimensional Oklahoma.

    Miami +4.5 at Louisville. Louisville will not be able to handle a Miami team that has more of its players back in the stable.

    Vanderbilt +6 over Arkansas. This Vandy team is playing some good football but just not getting over the hump. Look for them to bet the Hogs for the second year in a row.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    you are absolutrly terrible at picking college