Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 08, 2006

    Saturday's Card

    I gave in and made a last minute NFL bet online at BetCRIS using my new Motorola Q phone. I could have just called it in but I love the online access. Of course, I walked into my poker game and found out most had put money on Miami, too bad, and in addition someone started to give me grief that Boise St. was loosing 14-0. Well F-them too all the way to 2-0 for me on the night. But in the meantime, Culpooper (intentional misspelling) was my starting QB in a fantasy league.

    Sorry for the babbling BS today. One more thing, you can subscribe to my blog so you will get an email everytime I post something (just incase someone cared).

    Va. Tech -12.5 at NC. Heels reeling after getting run over by Rutgers.

    Rutgers -10 over Illinois. Rutgers had a big road win and should cover this easily against an inferior team.

    Auburn -20.5 at Miss St. Does Miss St. have an offense, could be shutout for the second straight week.

    NIU -15 over Ohio U. Wolfe went to town against Ohio St, this should be an easy win.

    BC +2.5 over Clemson. BC should rebound after a terrible first game on the road. Clemson is untested.

    Notre Dame -7 (bought it down from 7.5) over Penn St. Possibly the most anticipated Penn State regular season game since they joined the Big Ten, will see them falter on the road in the shadow of TJ (Touchdown Jesus, of course).

    Bowling Green -27.5 over Buffalo. After playing the cheeseheads touch, BGSU should take care of business against the over confident Bison. (Well yes an win would make Buffalo overconfident since they will not win another this season.)

    LSU -15 over Arizona. Stoops still has no offense in the desert.

    Indiana -3.5 at Ball St. IU should romp in this intra-state clash.

    Iowa -19 at Syracuse. Do I really have to explain this?

    Tulsa +4 at BYU. Upset of the week here. BYU was weak against Arizona and will not be able to contain the Tulsa offense.

    Florida -23 over Central Florida. Florida has too much firepower.

    Oregon -3.5 at Fresno St. Oregon is a top 15 team; Fresno is just riding the coattails of their trackrecord.

    Tennessee -19.5 over Air Force. I have Volunteered.

    Toledo -10.5 at Western Mich. After a solid show in their opener, Toledo will notch a conference win.

    That's it for now. Not sure about the pro's yet this weekend.

    1 comment:

    mossreport said...

    You can do whatever want with it, but if you played the games on saturday you would have been ahead. So since you are chicked to leave your name, ^&*&%&^$&^$*&^$*&!!