Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 18, 2007

    Week 7: Traveling Again.

    I am traveling again this week so here are my early games for the weekend. Go Sox (just so it is more fun to be here on Saturday night.)

    Thursday Night

    South Florida -2 at Rutgers. (Key Play). USF is the Rutgers of last year but they are more talented and better prepared to handle success. After a meteoric rise to #2 in the rankings, USF will not slip up on the road.

    Utah +3.5 at TCU. Two inconsistent teams here but the Utes winning three in a row seem to have their house back in order.

    Friday Night.

    Louisville -3 at U Conn. AND UNDER 62. U Conn is the worst 5-1 team in the land. I think the Louisville offense will score and the defense will step up for the second week in a row and force turnovers. I see Louisville winning and UConn not getting above 21 points.

    No comments: