Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 11, 2007

    Week 6: Thursday and Friday

    I realized after all my analysis in my last writing that there was no conclusion. I think that Hawaii will possibly run the table and if they do a BCS bid could be waiting for them. (They will not really deserve it unlike Boise St last season.) Otherwise I think there will not be two undefeated teams facing off for the National Championship and maybe even two teams with one loss facing off. How ever it is, it should be interesting as always.

    Thursday night:

    Florida St -5.5 at Wake Forest. Last season, Wake did what was thought to be impossible, go to Florida State and shut them out. I smell revenge this season.

    Friday night:

    Hawaii -18 at San Jose St. Hawaii finally gets some TV time and they should enjoy dismantling a weak San Jose St. team. It would be nice to see Brennan make it through more of a game though.

    More later or tomorrow.

    No comments: