Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 04, 2007

    Week 6: Big SEC Game Tonight

    Tonight there is a huge SEC matchup and a potential showcase game for one of the nation's best quarterbacks. I hope to be able to watch some of this game after the Phillies pull one out today.

    Kentucky +3.5 at South Carolina. I am not sold on the South Carolina offense being able to keep up here. Their defense is strong but I am not sure LSU could keep the wildcats quiet for a whole game either. I am leaning toward calling an under here as well but not sure yet.

    By the way, did anyone see the Rice/Southern Miss game last night? Wow was that insane, Southern Miss was -6 in turnovers but still almost came back to win.

    Good luck tonight and may we get this week off to a better start.

    1 comment:

    Dils said...

    Disagree with the pick tonight. I think Vegas is asking nicely that you play the Cats giving them more than a field goal as the #8 squad in the country. My main man George Rogers will be patrolling the sidelines, making sure his 'Cocks get er done.