Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 22, 2006

    So far I am 3-1 in the college post season and am loving being about to watch bowls. The NIU/TCU loss on the total was a little frustrating because it was so close but oh well.

    Bowls.

    Tonight

    Rice -4 over Troy. Neither team is so great but Rice finished strong against tougher opponents then Troy. And yeah they both got their asses kicked by FSU.

    Three Big Games for Saturday

    South Florida - 4.5 over ECU. Two weak offensive teams in action here, but USF finally has a QB and should win easily.

    SJSU +3.5 over New Mexico. This is going against logic with New Mexico as the home team in the inaugural New Mexico Bowl but they are a weak team and should lose straight up against a resurgent San Jose St.

    Tulsa +1 over Utah.

    Sunday

    Hawaii -6.5 over ASU and OVER 73. I am still in the Rainbow Warrior coalition and I think they will rally to win this last game in a great season. I also think the ASU offense will get back on track and score into the 30's but I don't see Hawaii under 40 for a second game in row.

    NFL

    Sunday.

    Washington +2 at St. Louis. Two god awful teams here but Washington is playing better especially strong on the ground where St. Louis has been very very weak.

    Monday

    Philadelphia +7 as I mentioned before. The Eagles may lose but I also think they may win outright. Their defense has been giving up yard and points but also making game changing plays. Westbrook and Garcia have stepped up big the last few weeks and I see another strong game this week.

    No comments: