Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 15, 2006

    NFL and finally College Game tonight

    Last week was 2 and 2 in the NFL bringing the talley up to 11-10 for the year. So basically I have covered my juice.

    You will how much I am Jonesing for college football since I have a pick for tonight.

    App St -3 over U Mass. Just a hunch and I am desparate for some action.

    NFL

    Philadelphia +5.5 at Giants. The Eagles seem to be getting some offense from Garcia. Lets just hope they play a whole game unlike last week when the Eagles backed into victory again.

    Denver -3 at Arizona. This is only because I like my friend Dils' rationale about going with the Rookie QB who has the better defense.

    Bowls are comming up on Tuesday. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    No comments: