Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 08, 2006

    Recovery and a Break from college

    Well I still trying to recover from my worst week of college football prognosticating, but now I have sometime to focus on the NFL where I have gotten back over .500 at 9-8. In college I went 7-9 and did a few stupid plays on my own that I failed to post, so now my record for posted plays in College is 158 -125.

    I will have some bowl previews next week and some discussion of the BCS and how it has failed in someways but also suceeded this season.

    NFL

    Jacksonville +1 over Indy. Indy has not played well on the road and Jacksonville is great at home.

    Eagles (Even) at Washington.

    Oakland/Cincinnati over 38.5 Not much defense in this game. I think the Bengals will allow some points after opening up a big league and having their shutout streak ended in the last minutes of the game last week.

    Seattle -3 at Arizona. Seattle is playing very well right now.

    No comments: