Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 01, 2006

    Last College Weekend

    I was working on picking my games for tonight and the weekend, and was sad to realize that the season is basically over. Bowl season is fun but it is one or two games a night spread between the 19th of December and January 8th. So here we are with my last full slate of action in the Regular Season. In addition I have to say that the CUSA and MAC Championship games should be abolished since they have no meaning at all. At least the large conference title games determine who goes to the BCS.

    Friday

    Houston -4.5 over Southern Miss. I booked this game this morning and have since seen the line run to 5.5 so I guess that is good for me. Houston just seems to be the solid team here especially playing home. It is also hard to beat the same team twice in a season and I see Houston atoning for an earlier loss.

    Saturday

    West Virginia/Rutgers over 49. West Virginia does not play defense.

    Navy -20 over Army. Navy has kicked their offense into high gear the last 4 weeks while Army has failed to cover their last 6 games.

    Army/Navy over 49. Sloppy weather, lots of scoring.


    New Mexico St -11.5 over La Tech. This is a ton of points for NMSt to be favored but they are confident after a killing of Utah St last week.

    USC -12.5 at UCLA. I don't think it will be close again.

    TCU -17 over Air Force.

    San Jose St -4 over Fresno St. Capping off a great season with a big win against a team that killed them in past seasons.

    Colorado St. -1 at San Diego St. Two really bad teams but Colorado St. is still far better.

    Arkansas +2.5 over Florida. Arkansas has more heart and will win in a "nail biter", and Chris Leak will be firmly established as a "pillow biter" after he is replaced again by Tim Tebow.

    Oregon St./Hawaii over 70. Score score score.

    Oklahoma -3.5 over Nebraska. Nebraska is not playing at home so therefore that is a problem, Sooners roll.

    Ok/Neb over 45. The total will easily hit 50.

    Sunday

    Tennessee/Indy over 46.5. Just a hunch.

    No comments: