Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 24, 2008

    Week 9

    Sorry for the lack of contact lately but I have been traveling a ton and watch too much of the Phillies. I tried to post yesterday but it would not let me do it.

    Big Picks for the weekend.

    Minnesota -1. After watching Purdue play last weekend in person against Northwestern I am not impressed.

    Penn St -2. Penn State's lines are just too dominant. OSU will need Prior to show off his arm to keep close and I am not sure he is really ready to execute.

    Nevada -3. Another team ready to take out some frustration on a weak Hawaii after losses the last few years.

    Tulsa -23.5. Unstoppable offense against a team whose offense has been weak all year.

    Other plays

    SJSU+7.

    Army -2.5.

    NC State +11.

    Northwestern -8.

    Illinois -2.

    Pitt -9.

    Iowa State -3.

    Florida -26.

    Vandy -10.

    Rice +3.

    Alabama -6.

    Georgia Tech -13.

    LSU -1.

    Michigan St. -3.

    Virginia Tech +5.

    TCU -31.

    Texas Tech (PK).

    Notre Dame -10.

    Arizona +16.

    Also OK St./Texas OVER 70.5 and Tulsa/UCF over 71.5.

    Good Luck and Go Phillies.

    No comments: