Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 17, 2008

    Plays for this weekend

    Sorry that it has been some time since I have written but things just get busy. I has been a great week of sports for me, flying out to san fran for the eagles game and then seeing the phillies win the pennant. I am on my way to catch northwestern play purdue. Hopefully they will be bowl eligible after saturday.

    Friday. Take boise. I am seeing a nice revenge play after last years loss.

    Sat

    Georgia tech

    Virginia tech

    Arkansas

    Army

    Iowa

    Western mich

    Mississippi

    Virginia

    Northwestern

    Miss st.

    New mexico

    Kansas/Oklahoma over 60.5

    Missouri/Texas over 68

    Good luck to you all.
    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

    No comments: