Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 03, 2008

    Week 6

    Last night sucked. Oh well at least I got to see the Phillies win in person.

    Tonight. I really like BYU -28. I bought the 1/2. Utah State is relatively hapless and BYU is rested.

    Picks for Saturday.

    Games I really like.

    Michigan St -6.5. Iowa is beat up and Michigan St. looks like the real deal with Ringer.

    Illinois +2.5. I know I am taking a big chance here with Illinois on the road for a second week in a row but I think Michigan might be a little over confident after a ridiculous win last week.

    Texas -12.5. Texas will be out to show how good they are going into the Oklahoma game next weekend.

    Florida -24. Bounce back big.

    Bowling Green -20. Eastern is 0-4 ats so far.

    Nevada -24. Idaho is 0-4 ats and has not been within 10 points of covering yet.

    Akron -3. Kent St barely covered at Ball St last week for their first spread win of the year. Akron has played well every time out this season.

    Fresno St. - 21. Revenge against a very weak Hawaii.


    Other games I also took and over unders too.

    Over 69 in Missou/Nebraska and Over 80 in Rice/Tulsa. Two games that will be all about the offense.

    Penn St. -13

    Minn -7

    Maryland -13

    UConn +7.5

    Mississippi -2.5

    Texas Tech -7

    Duke +13.5

    Vandy +3.5

    Missou -10

    Alabama -15

    Arizona St +9

    Air Force -4.5

    Oklahoma St -25

    Good luck and have good weekend. Go Phillies.

    No comments: