Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 19, 2008

    Week 4

    Wow can you believe it is week 4 already. Last week was an okay week, I believe going 8-7 with a push. Also no wins on the straight up dogs but I was close on a couple of them.

    Penn St -28. I bought the half from 28.5. Temple has tried but not really had the luck of last season so far. Penn State is on a strong roll and this will not be the game that slows them down.

    Vanderbilt +7. Both teams are looking better then expected. I look for a close game this week.

    BYU -28. Wyoming is terrible and BYU had a strong awakening last weekend.

    Auburn +3. Buy the half to 3 if you can. I like Auburn at home here. LSU's inexperience at QB might hurt them in their first big road game of the year.

    Souothern Miss -7.5. This team will have an easier time against Marshall.

    Houston -6.5. Colorado St. is terrible too.

    Rutgers -5. Navy will be a good opportunity to stop the bleeding for the Scarlet Knights.

    Utah -10

    Tulsa -10

    Purdue -10 bought the half.

    Akron -10

    ECU -7

    Florida -7 bought the half

    Arizona St +7

    San Jose St. +8

    Minnesota -6.5

    The two straight up dogs of the week are San Jose St +285 and Miami Oh +400.

    Good luck you all.

    No comments: