Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 10, 2008

    Week 2: Re Cap

    Well it was a bit of a crazy weekend for me, having my travel plans down to Durham changed up because of Hurricane Hannah. On a side note, I can't say Amtrak is much better then the airlines since I somehow managed to get on a train that took about 50 % longer then it should have to down to DC. If they had told me there was engine trouble before I got on the train I would have paid the extra $80 to get on the slight faster but more luxurious Accella train that was leaving around the same time.

    So after watching the 2nd halves of the much more exciting then expected OSU and Mich games against the MAC, I headed over to Duke for some pre-game fun. (By the way, it is kind of hard to get airbrushed purple I have to say although Wallace-Wade stadium is about as old as the Yale Bowl and Franklin Field it was a nice place to watch a game. Duke was not able to get their second consecutive sell out so the 1500 some NU fans were actually able to generate some noise times over the 20,000 Dukie's. Although I was a very weak win, I also have to admit that this might have been only the 2nd road or bowl game out of about 10 to 15 games I have seen them play away from Dyche Stadium (now Ryan Field). On the flip side with the Hurricane blowing by, the weather was great for watching football and I had no problem flying back to Philly to catch the Eagles stunning destruction of the Rams.

    So it looks like we went 9 -7 on the week taking the season to 17-14. Also one of my straight up dogs won for the second week in a row. On those plays, with the Ark St. paying 12.5 to 1 and the MTSU paying 4.25 to 1, we are now up. 13.75 Units on those plays. Of course my unit for those plays are definitely lower then the units for my regular plays. So for now I will keep track of this stat as well.

    More pics for this weekend later, but I love Kansas +3.5 at South Florida Friday night. The line is floating between 3.5 and 3 so look around if you have the option. I am leaning towards UNC tomorrow night but not ready to bet it yet. Give me a reason to if you are so inclined.

    Thanks and good luck.

    No comments: