Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 26, 2008

    NCAA Week 5

    Damn, USC got spanked. Maybe Penn St. is better then we thought after killing Oregon St. Tune in next week for our second year in a row of "As The Number One Turns".

    Tonight I actually like Louisville -3. Buy the half.

    Games I love for saturday.

    Western Mich -4.5. Temple has to be demoralized and they now have to start a virgin QB. Not the winning formula against an experience Bronco team.

    Mississippi +22. Ole Miss just needs to stop the turnovers and they will keep it close. Could even maybe be an upset here.

    Northwestern +8. Yeah I am such a homer but NU is a great dog. In addition, they are 4-0 without hitting their stride on offense. I think they might this week.

    Bowling Green -3. Wyoming is terrible and Bowling Green has had a week to get regrouped.

    Arkansas St. -2. Much better then Memphis.

    Oklahoma St -17. Big revenge game here from the ESPN thursday night loss at Troy a couple of years back.

    Other Picks.

    Duke -7. I can't believe I picking them but it is more that Virginia is bad.

    No. Ill. -6.

    Purdue +1.5

    Alabama +7.

    Wisconsin -5.5.

    Fresno St. -7

    Oklahoma -18.5.

    Illinois +15.

    SJSU +3.

    Toledo -19.5.

    Louisiana-Lafayette +21.

    Texas -27.

    North Texas/Rice over 68.

    Good luck.

    No comments: