Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 15, 2006

    Sunday's Selections and Saturday's Wrap

    10-5 is not so bad especially when I got his with some bad coaching by Missouri and bad officiating in the PAC 10 involving Oregon. Did Oregon pay off the officials this season? Why has officiating gotten worse this season with the new challenge system? Something is not working but maybe we can just call this the experimental year for college football with the new timing rules as well. So do you think Rutger's Head Coach Schiano will be in Miami next year? I do, especially after today's events with Rutger's big road win and the terrible fight in the game between Miama and FAU.

    Well there is my attempt at trying to actually write more and do it without resorting to vulgar language that would cause my former high school English to cringe. Hopefully I will write more often.

    Props to the Detroit Tigers with their sweep of the A's. I don't know what to say about Adrian Peterson but except that his dad finally got to see him have a great game in person.

    For Sunday.

    Carolina +3 at Baltimore. Reality will bite the Ravens for the 2nd week in row.

    Philadelphia -3 (at -105, finally down from -120 or -125 as it had been all week) at New Orleans. The Eagles are just so hot on offense.

    No comments: