Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 04, 2006

    Recap and Some Weeknight Action

    Well last saturday going 12-8 was much better then my 0-4 during the week run in college football. So I am now 49 -38-3 in college. The two NFL plays were 1-1 running the NFL talley to 2-1.

    I was going to discuss the issues that I am having with being a support of my alma mater. As a bettor I sometimes get temped to bet against my school and once I did succumb and of course that year in the last game of the season Northwestern wins as a 15 point dog on the road. So as a rule, I will never bet against Northwestern and will only bet for them when it makes sense.

    Thursday Night

    NC State +10.5 over Florida St. This might be the game that NC State can win to keep HC Amato's job for next season and I think they will keep close in a low scoring game.

    Utah -2.5 over TCU. Both teams are comming off big losses to decent teams and I think the home field will help get Utah over the hump.

    Friday Night

    Louisville -32.5 at Middle Tennessee St (playing in Nashville). Louisville has covered every game and MTSU even after a crushing of North Texas will not stay close.

    Will post the weekend on friday.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Have you found anywhere the UW/Northwestern game will be on an actual TV? If so, email me and let me know.

    David Kay (hdkay@comcast.net)