Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 29, 2008

    The Only Bowl I Really Care About

    Sitting in my San Antonio hotel room after a couple of days in New Orleans, I realized that it has been quite a few days and several bowl games since I posted. Sorry folks but today is the Bowl Game that I bleed for, the team that I will fly anywhere in the country to see, just because it is Northwestern where I went to undergrad for 4 marginal years of football in the early 90's. So on that note, I am hopeful that the Cats will be able to keep up or slow down and explosive Missouri Tigers in the Valero Alamo Bowl tonight. If not it will have been fun to see friends and there is always next season.

    Hopeful prediction: Northwestern 34 - Missouri 31.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    This site sucks. You must be from Philthy.