Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 19, 2008

    On the Rebound: Bowl Season.

    Okay, after sputtering with a case of burnout to finish the college regular season, I am going to back with a vengence covering the bowls. In addition, I am excited to announce that I will be attending the Alamo Bowl in person as well.

    So lets get down to it since we have 5 bowl games this weekend.

    My favorite game of the weekend is:

    Wake Forest -2.5 over Navy. Rematch. Wake was embarassed to lose this early season game to Navy and it seems to be that in college same season rematches most often are won by the loser of round one.

    I also like. Memphis +12. Underdogs of 7 to 13.5 points are 52-24 ats since 2000.

    Colorado St. +3.

    BYU+3.

    Sothern Miss +4.5.

    Also over 61 in BYU/Arizona.

    Good luck and have a nice weekend.

    No comments: