Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 20, 2008

    Week 13 - The Last Real Week

    Well after this week Big Ten Play is over for the season, at least one week before most teams in the country. I am not sure I agree with this tradition but it is what it is so I guess we have no choice. At least Northwestern is bowl eligible and pretty much guaranteed a bowl with 8 wins already. It is much better then sitting up til 2:30 in the AM to see NU lose to Hawaii in the last week of the season and lose their shot at a bowl, several years ago.

    Tonight, take Georgia Tech -3 (buy the half). I think Miami might be too young to deal with this Tech triple option.

    Also in the NFL take the Bengals +11. Pittsburgh is coming off a really tough win and looks a little banged up. They will not risk key players for their stretch run and the playoffs so I think Cincy keeps it somewhat close.

    No comments: