Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 07, 2008

    Week 11: I must be on crack.

    Well I got off to a good start last night and actually won both games on Wednesday night so I should be smart but for some reason I have a zillion games on the card for the weekend.

    Rutgers -14.

    Wisconsin -9.5.

    Georgia Tech +4.

    Western Michigan +7.5. (Possible upset here).

    Virginia +3.5. (They have only won this season as a dog. Wierd huh.)

    Duke -4.

    Texas Tech -3. Luck to get another big home game. No chance for a let down here after last weeks battle.

    Florida -23.

    South Caroilina -13.

    Georgia -12.

    Bowling Green -3.

    Boise St -35.

    Oklahoma -27.

    Kansas +1.5.

    Alabama -3.

    Arizona St. -14.

    Arizona -41.

    West Virginia -6.

    SJSU -7.

    New Mexico -5.

    U La-Laffayette -10.

    Nu/Ohio St. under 41.5.

    Sorry for so much action.

    I think my favorites are Texas Tech and Kansas.

    No comments: