Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 13, 2007

    NFL Playoff Picks

    College recap next week. I am still trying to digest the Ohio State loss.

    Saturday

    Baltimore -4 over Indy. This should be an interesting game but I think Baltimore will be ready and motivated to send the old Colts away from Baltimore again in disgrace.

    Eagles +6 over Saints. I was planning on being at this game but actally teams I root for don't seem to play well when they see me on the road cheering for them. In the NFL playoff experience seems to carry ton of weight and if Sean Payton were not the HC of the Saints I would say take the Eagles straight up. This will be a close high scoring game between two explosive offenses and I have no idea who will come up the winner.

    Also Saints/Eagles over 48.5

    Sunday

    San Diego -4.5 over New England. It will be close game but San Diego will win down the stretch by 10.

    No comments: