Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 05, 2007

    New Year

    Well I am still recovering from some of the beatdowns I received prior to New Years so I have been a little quite.

    Here are my weekend and BCS Championship game pics.

    Other bowl games. Shouldn't these crappy games be before Christmas?

    BCS Game.

    Ohio St -7 over Florida. Tressell is a great coach with great talent on his team. He has always been inovative in trying to get the best people on the field at anyone time. Florida does not have the offense to keep up.

    Over 46. I think Ohio State will have a huge game offensively putting up over 31 so 17 for Florida would be put us over.

    NFL

    KC +7. Indy can't stop the run and the game will be close.

    Seattle -3. Dallas is in total dissaray. TO will be a distraction and the division was so bad that they never needed to win down the stretch.

    Philly -7. Who is going to play for the Giants this week and any Eli Manning is a big pussy.

    Peace out!

    No comments: