Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 14, 2006

    Tuesday night

    Well it was not a bad weekend in college football for me or for the BCS since as of right now it is a pretty open race to see who will get the other spot Louisville or Auburn or Texas almost had locked in. I went 12-9-1 to get to 123 -95 for the season and did not post an NFL play. I did decide at the last minute to take the Bears and went to bed Sunday night with a smile.

    Tonight

    Time for a MAC Attack. You know they should be called MWAC (Mid-Week Athletic Conference) since all their in conference games are during the week this week but everyone sells out for TV now anyway.

    Ball St +5 at Toledo. Ball St. played an amazing game against Michigan last week and the road dog seems to always cover these midweek games.

    No comments: