Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 01, 2006

    Recap and the next two nights and College Replay

    Well it was another basically "Treading Water" week followed by more of the same last night. I am now at 100- 76, nicely on the plus side but falling short of the early season promise with a 30-15 start.

    By the way, has anyone noticed that the officials in college seem to be getting worse this season and the officials in the replay boothes have lost their buzzers. Replay is not really helping the game and I don't understand why a guy in his own private booth takes so long to make some of the rulings that are being made. ESPN has most of them figured out minutes before we see action on the field. Also. . . you know the NFL has not been much better either so I will shut up.

    Tonight

    Boise St -21 over Fresno. This line has been dropping like a lead balloon and I bought the line down to 21 just to be safe. I think you will be okay at 22 or 23 but that was just my move. Boise St. is on national TV and they love the spotlight especially when at home. In addition, Fresno St crushed Boise St last season so there will be a little revenge on the Broncos minds.

    Thursday Night

    W Virginia +1.5 at Louisville. Too much strength on the ground for the Mountaineers here.

    Fridays action and the weekend will be up Thursday night or Friday.

    No comments: