Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 28, 2008

    New Season is Here

    Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in posting anything previewing the season. Anyway a preview is worth nothing once the season starts, so I have been spending my time reading and researching instead of writing.

    I am looking forward to see App State head to LSU this weekend. There will not be an upset but it will again be a test.

    For tonight, I like UNDER 41 in the Vandy/Miami-OH game.

    Tomorrow, I like Temple -7 at Army. Temple might surprise some teams this season after playing much better then expected last year. This team only has 8 seniors and returns most of their significant contributors from last season. Temple even played defense last season and they should only get better on both sides of ball this year as even some new recruits work they way into the on field rotation.

    So far, I have only played Utah +3 at Michigan for sat but there will be many more plays coming up later today or tomorrow. This will be a tough opener for Rich Rod era and the first of many losses this season. I am not sure Michigan will hit 6 wins this season.

    No comments: