Twitter Updates

Follow me via twitter. mossreport on there.
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 31, 2006

    Picks for the First weekend of college football

    Well we have a great thursday night of action and I can't wait for the season to begin. I have decided to blog my pics for the year so here we go. (By the way, if you don't like the lines for the games that I am using, I DONT CARE, these are what they were when I booked them on line.)

    Northwestern -4 at Miami of Ohio. An emotional game between two teams with new QB's.

    UTEP +1.5 at SDSU. The 2nd comming out party this week for a QB named Palmer.

    Temple +6 at Buffalo. Oy, but yes in the first game ever the University of Buffalo has been favored they will not cover.

    Minn -14 at Kent State. (I bought the line down a point). Another massacre at Kent State, the national guard will have to be brought in to restore order.

    South Carolina -6.5 at Miss State. Spurriers teams play well on National TV and in a Cock and Bull story the Cock always wins.

    More games tomorrow for the long weekend.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Good stuff - you're getting funnier as you get older